Thursday, October 19, 2006

Destination


A picture that G took this past summer. I think he's a decent shot, though I'm thoroughly biased. It's one of my favorite shots that he's taken. Makes you think about being in transit and where we all might be headed, anyways.

The ex and I see each other twice a week now, with G's swim lessons. When G played soccer, it was rough. The ex would make a snide remark and I'd give him the finger. Very, very mature. It's better now, though. Not perfect, but better. We're civil now, which is something that I hope will last. I entertain my coworkers re: stories of the ex. My officemate has offered to beat the ex up, which isn't necessary, but pleases me all the same.

I'm curious to see what happens with the ex. He's working on the 3rd wife. Hopefully, he'll get his way. I'll pity the poor woman, but if it's the woman from Missouri, I know she'll treat G as one of her own. And hopefully, with the ex happy, things can continue to be civil. Who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home