Wednesday, November 08, 2006

One of those weeks

Countdown to my birthday ( a few weeks) and the following has occurred:
  • Wallet stolen in LegoLand (while I oohed and ahhed over the DC replica - figures)
  • Underwent extra security screening because of lost wallet (or the fact that I look Lebanese/Palestinian -- take your pick)
  • Scraped a stranger's car while driving without license (thank God he worked for NG too)
  • Ex threatening to drag me into court the Friday prior to my birthday (becuase that's what exs do)

Not exactly eager for the birthday; just looking forward to the holidays. But things that I'm grateful for:

  • My kid
  • Godkids (especially the ones I get to see)
  • The good man who's here, even if he still believes CA is better
  • The job
  • The condo (all 1800 sq ft)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home