Monday, May 14, 2007

Dorking it up

Realized today that I've been dorking things up:
  • Forgot Donna's birthday 4/21 and she's the one that remembers mine [damn]
  • Forgot that I promised I'd contribute to Gwen's March of Dimes campaign [again, Gwen's been there for me]
  • Jack's such an active baby, I'm envisioning he'll be a hellion that's too much for me to handle so A has to talk me down.

The last isn't so bad [so I tell myself] but if this is me at 5 months, how in the world am I going to survive the next 4? I always wanted to learn to curse in Arabic so my curses could be that much more colorful [which I'm sure increases my dorkiness by 10].

At work, everything is as it should be, I have purpose, I'm good at what I do. But getting up in the morning is a chore. I've been making more Starbucks runs lately. I'm not doing decaf anymore. Outside work, God help me. Please let the next 4 months fly. A knows, I've asked him to carry the next kid. Science should have made advances by then. And a girl can take only so many varicose veins. My mom's mom had13 kids. How in the world? I would ask that my dorkiness be temporary, but who am I kidding? Hopefully, I'll regain some of my former memory/sanity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home