Thursday, April 12, 2007

19 Sep

Looking at the calendar, I'm thinking 19 September. 19 September would be a good day for Baby W to make his entrance. The up side of C-sections, A and I get to choose the day. And G will be at his dad's that week so I'll have at least 4 days to adjust to the new little one before worrying about G. 'Course I need to run it past A. But I'm tired, can't sleep and couldn't think of much else, so hopefully, A will agree.

Am packed (except for shoes) but still feel unprepared. The trip should be fun though. Funny how A and I have been switching positions: he's been excited and I've been unwilling to get excited until it happens. Now he's worried about checklists and what not and I'm more excited (but still have to address my lists). Barcelona, Nice and Venice. Too cool.

Very 1st time that I've hit Europe when I wasn't boondoggling after work. I do miss hopping the pond. But back then, I travelled way too much. England 2 or 3 times a year, on top of CA 3 to 4 times a year, I was fried. But the perks were nice. There's no way United kept my mileage. And A's making fun of my calling a car. But I miss the perks.

Have two outfits that I just bought, that I love. If A doesn't like them, he's nuts. Another shirt I bought is questionable, but I'm pregnant. I give myself a pass to wear it, regardless of A's raised brows. I will simply remind him, Tarantino is LA, ha ha.

I still haven't seen Grindhouse. Alexandra's in Detroit, Grace is too hard to pin down, socially. A, I'm not sure he would be the best companion for Tarantino. I guess the new rule is, if you're from CA, you must hate Tarantino. Sarah hates him too. Whatever. He only raised the bar re: dialogue, action sequences and soundtracks. Josie, well, she ran to see 300. I didn't. I guess I'm the only 1 that doesn't care about it.

Anywho...vacation!

1 Comments:

Blogger AGW said...

Tennessee! Tarantino is NOT from L.A. He is not one of ours, thank you.

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home