Sunday, January 21, 2007

Worries?

Maybe I worry for nothing when it comes to Andreas and G. We took G to the National Aquarium yesterday and the Museum of Natural History and I think we all had a good time. G did get whiny before dinner since he was hungry and I was getting 'the look' from Andreas (how dare G get whiny when he's hungry, but most kids do) but what was most important was that Andreas let me handle it.

G didn't want pizza since the two of us had that on Friday night. And regretfully, 2Amy's only has pizza. Andreas hazarded a guess that they had sandwiches and I guessed pasta but we were both wrong.I coaxed G into eating bruschetta with grated Parmesan and it was entertaining to see G eat, he was so enraptured with the Parmesan.

G started getting antsy right around dessert but Andreas still had time for a cappuccino. And G has maintained his record of being reasonable around Andreas. I haven't had to haul him out of a restaurant once, knock on wood. Around my family, he can be a handful, and around Alexandra. My family doesn't help matters, since my mom will intervene when I'm correcting G. And around Alexandra, I think G took advantage when I was tired. You never do get an off day.

But so long as Andreas gives me the freedom to handle G, then I feel like I have less to worry about, which is nice. Now if I can get G to stop asking for a brother or sister, then we're golden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home