Wednesday, February 28, 2007

figuring out year end

Greenspan's suggestion of recession has me concerned. A and I were talking about getting a bigger place (which would be nice) since my place will be a tight fit but given recent economic news, I'm less enthusiastic about the new house now. That and the fact that there hasn't been talk about contract renewals at work ( a return to the job shuffle) and I'm eager to save with the best of them.

A was nice and said his place seems too quiet at times and it's nice to think that maybe he won't mind the family life too much. Should be interesting. As I get closer to the due date, it'll be nice to have him here.

G only wants a little brother. I laughed when I told him it's not up to us. He admitted he wouldn't mind a little sister but I know he wants that little brother. March 20 we'll find out. I'm so tired all the time. I don't remember the 1st pregnancy tiring me out this much. But I've forgotten so much!

It feels like September is just around the corner, to me. Maybe to no one else, but I'm feeling it. I do hope that my water breaks. It'll be a complete drag if they have to induce.

Funny, 12/26 was G's due date and baby W is due 9/26. That'd be too funny if the baby came around 9/19, early like G. I imagine A is somewhat relieved he won't have to share his birthday. I'm not sure I would want to. Here's to a healthy new kid!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home