Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Things to be crabby/things to be happy about


Things to be crabby about:



  • I can't sleep ( I should get coping tips from A)

  • A and I will have to negotiate the taxes next year -- who gets the write-off for new kid (ugh!) since you have to alternate years

  • Did I mention that I can't sleep

  • Freezer is leaking because I let the ice in the icebox get too high

  • Heater problems because of design flaw: water damage in the garage and my utility closet

  • G's eczema is outrageously bad (his stupid dad) and he has a mild fever

Things to be happy about:



  • The new kid: a complicating factor, but a blessing

  • The new kid means a $900 deduction (it counts)

  • A should be happy because the new kid will be his 1st

  • I've been fearful that I'll be as fat as last pregnancy but I've only gained 2 lbs -- ideal weight gain is 3 (1st month), so I'm on target
  • G and I baked chocolate chip cookies last night and he discovered the joys of cookie dough -- he was fun to watch
  • Even though I drive Andreas crazy, he's still around, still sweet
  • I still have some peace of mind and I'm discovering meditation
  • Other than G requesting extra babying, he has exceeded teacher expectations in pre-K so I'm very proud that his regression following the divorce was minimal
  • I have cool god-kids (Raul Jr. and g last Feb)

Note: spacing is off, but it's 4:00a.m. and I can't sleep; c'est la vie



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home