Monday, March 05, 2007

pregnancy stuff

I want my Asian genes to kick in so my belly would be no bigger than a basketball. It's unfair that my dad's genes had to kick in. I really hoped, since I've kept the weight down, that the belly would be smaller. No such luck.

Margie says that my skin looks radiant. Meanwhile, I managed to get pink eye. This has been an entertaining pregnancy thus far.

I can't complain though....Ever since Robert got hit by that bus, I really can't complain, since I know that things could always be worse. When pain happens, it's like God wants to check your breaking point, based on what I see. Grace's mom and father-in-law hardly a year apart in their goodbyes, plus a cousin, 2 deaths around the holidays. Robert, his miraculous recovery, but the pain that he and Donna share regarding the interruption of their lives.

It makes me feel like A and I are stealing our happiness. As if it's not earned. But A has his ghosts and I have mine and we all deserve happiness.

Anyway, I am a roly poly. Hopefully, still loveable. Though I'm guilty of wishing binge eating upon skinny, skinny women that I see. Maybe they don't have to work and their husbands work full-time and they perform hours' worth of cardio. I crave sushi more than anything and wish I could smoke again. September, September, can't wait for September.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home