Friday, March 09, 2007

still pregnant

Still pregnant and I still have the eye crud. And headaches. Cruel, vicious headaches that make me visualize someone pickaxing into my brain. Fun stuff.

A's in Austin and G's in upstate NY. I was supposed to do girl's night but I feel too rotten. So I'm wanting to get to bed but procrastinating, as usual.

Received unsolicited compliments today from our resident Marine. He liked my ski pants (dorky to wear off the slopes, but they're comfy) and a surprising, "You're not fat." From Paul, it's like wine and roses. I warned everyone that it would look like I'd have triplets, so maybe he was disappointed that I'm not there yet.

I do hate maternity clothes. It's hard to find anything decent. I can't imagine A's opinion on maternity clothes. They probably don't exist in LA. Everyone must have their own personal shopper.

Susy consoles me and reminds me that she gained the same amount of weight, but I swear I looked 10x bigger than she did. But, 6 more months to go. I'm curious to see if it's a boy or girl. We've had one prediction that it'd be a girl, courtesy of Joan, my favorite realtor (she has PERSONality). I think A should start a pool. No clue what the winner would get though. Free web services (ha).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home