Saturday, September 08, 2007

Googling pregnancy gripes

I tried googling pregnancy gripes and was surprised that morning sickness and back pain came up. Nothing came up along the lines of pregnant woman loses sanity during weeks 37-40, which was a letdown since that's where I'm at. Da belly is so painfully big now that I truly require the audible safety beeps that you hear on the back of dump trucks, when I'm attempting to walk [da belly is so biiig and scary]...I've lost any illusion of grace that I ever had and my husband has to help pull me out of bed. And my feet easily resemble the feet of the Botero sculptures, if I'm foolish enough to sit without elevating my feet.

Even with 2 weeks left, it doesn't feel like I can make it. All this time, so close and yet so far. I may wind up buying the rose hips to try and accelerate things. Baby Jack is still moving quite a bit. I can't imagine he's still happy with the cramped quarters. Who knows? Maybe folks could film a new reality show: Pregnancy in the Final Weeks. Bet it would make Bridezilla look tame. Will the couples be able to handle these hormonal times? Where's the Valium when I need it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home